Highlights from this week’s podcast:
- Revelation 3:14-22 read and commented on.
- The balance of power wielded by the government and the church.
- Who’s in charge in the home? Lessons a man can learn from the devil and the Lord.
- What kind of a household will God bless?
- Right boundaries in parental authority.
- The exception to the rules in law and grace. Noah, Job, and Daniel and their noninheritable faith.
- The conclusion: walking the fine line in a world of compromise.
This seminar was taught at Bible Baptist Church over 5 Friday nights during the winter months. The longer evenings allow us time for a meditative look at Scripture at a subject that is absolutely crucial for God-fearing parents and grandparents.