Highlights from this week’s podcast:
- 1 Thessalonians 5 read and commented on
- Transitions of faith from parents to children
- Why head-knowledge is not good enough. The necessity of heart-relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Is being raised in a Christian home better than getting saved later?
- What happens to the grandkids?
- Understand the different relationship dynamics in the younger generation
This seminar was taught at Bible Baptist Church over 5 Friday nights during the winter months. The longer evenings allow us time for a meditative look at Scripture at a subject that is absolutely crucial for God-fearing parents and grandparents.